I really like lists. I like daydreaming about lists, I like writing down lists on lined paper, regular paper, and especially graph paper (those boxes are so satisfying). I like typing up lists, crossing items and tasks off lists, reading other people's lists, ranking items, grouping items, making sub-items for previously listed items... It's all delicious. Here's a list I've typed up to organize all the (current) projects I would like to someday tackle in my home. Oddly enough, each list and sublist is in absolutely no particular order. Except that #1 is the toilet in the master bathroom.
Wanted and Needed To Do's for Someday
- sew new curtains (hybrid from two sets I have (yellow + grey)
- new bedframe (queen platform)
- new mattress
- fix the broken drawer (bottom right)
- move main door to outside of frame
- add extra shelves at far end
- paint (bye-bye Winnie the Pooh)
- fix master ceiling fan/install instead of the butterfly fan
- add a bed, small dresser,
- add a table for my sewing machine and materials
- ahh something that doesn't currently need anything
- add a shelf over the bottom window?
- add art, pictures, or mirrors
- fix toilet (leaking?)
- remove all the little blue paint dots from the fixtures because the former owner got paint EVERYWHERE
- add shelving (pedastol sinks are form and not function)
- add another section of shelving (or three)
- no current needs
- add knobs the doors and drawers
- update stove (I miss my glasstop!!)
- install new countertops or
And hardwood floors for all!!! Someday!! Except the garage and stuff, that's just crazy...
What's at the top of your To Do Wish List?